Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short random post

   My third test in KMLA ended today.(Yesterday, actually) Of course, I'm not really happy about my score. I always regret about playing instead of studying during my normal life after I take the test. However, this time, I did not regret after I took the test. It's because nothing is going to change if I end up with regretting without putting into action. Instead, I promised myself not to cram before the test, but study few hours EVERYDAY, so that I could remember what I learned that day easily.
  After the test, I was excited about upcoming 18th waivers interview instead of being excited about playing games or basketball. In my view, having a 후배 in KMLA is meaningful, especially to juniors. Relationship between freshman and junior is special compared to other schools. First of all, KMLA is dormitory school. Students will, and have to meet each other everyday, and this is why we call each other 'KMLA Family'. As a family, students help each other. For example, when Freshmen enters the school, 속삭임 make a pair of freshman, junior, and senior so that junior and senior can help freshman to get used to school easily. This year, my friends are already excited about upcoming 18th waivers. I thought of a reason why students in KMLA are happy about new students coming into school. In my opinion, it is because new students are the chosen one that went through fierce competition just like we have, it is obvious to be pleasant with students that have gone through similar event. Right now, three students including my sister, who are willing to be a student of KMLA are in my house discussing and helping each other to prepare for the upcoming interview. I hope that they could be part of KMLA Family soon. :)

2 comments: